Friday, December 4, 2009

Which team do you like better the lakers or the celtics?

P.s. I like the celtics and my favorite basketball player is paul pearce. The game comes on at 8:00.



Which team do you like better the lakers or the celtics?sports tickets





Celtics



BOO LAKERS.



Which team do you like better the lakers or the celtics?concert tickets ,nba teams



I would like the Celtics to win the championship this year instead of that team of as$holes,the L(osing)A(ssholes) Lakers cause if LA wins this year,they will have a reason to showboat.I hope they get humiliated this year.
IVE BEEN A FAN OF THE CELTICS SINCE 1992 WHEN I STARTED TALKING AND MY FAVORITE PLAYER IS PAUL PEIRCE ALSO SO YOU KNOW IM GOING FOR THE CELTICS BABY I BLEED GREEN



BEAT LA



BEAT LA



BEAT LA



BEAT LA



BEAT LA



BEAT LA



BEAT LA



BEAT LA
Definately celtics
The game actually doesn't start here until 9, but Kobe is my favorite, then Paul Pierce.
Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers - KOBE BRYANT..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care