Friday, December 4, 2009

What women celebrity played hockey for Oswega lakers?

My Sister In-Law graduated from SUNY Oswego. I believe I went to a men's game there in one drunken blur of a night. Probably in '01.



What women celebrity played hockey for Oswega lakers?nba news





Maurice Richard?



What women celebrity played hockey for Oswega lakers?nba all star game ,nba teams



It's O-s-w-e-g-o, if you please. I go to school there and it's a HUGE hockey town; the women's team just started back up again this year and is almost as popular as our NCAA Division III Champion men's team. And I believe the answerer above me is correct on this one.
I believe Linda Cohn. 1981



ESPN SportsCenter, anchor



2006 Alumni Hall of Fame
As has been pointed out it's Oswego. Linda Cohn was a goaltender on the women's team in the early 80's. It was great to have a women's team back, but as for the above poster's assertion that the women's team is almost as popular as the men's team that's not true. They're great and I hope they continue to build and play well under Coach Dillon, but having attended games for both teams this past season they have a long way to go to come close to matching the attendance and crowd involvement of the men.
Oswego, not Oswega.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care